Here's some of the changes since the previous versions:
- The turn is much more simple and streamlined. Start, Draw, Freeplay, Play, End. How much simpler can it get?
- No more counting blessing points as you sacrifice verses. The word "blessings" is now used in another totally different way.
- Now verses have effects that happen AS you play them into verses, rather than INSTEAD of playing them into verses.
- The game is much more interactive, as you can combine your own stacks of cards ("Chapters") with your opponent's to form books.
- With Quoting, Cross Reference, and the new Keyword ability, the game play responds with the scriptures more and more.
I'm really excited about the changes. With some more playtesting, we'll be able to move ahead with the production of the game!