Monday, July 2, 2007

The Only Constant is Change

After a lot of questioning, revisiting, and ultimately revision (both in cards and in rules), I finally got a chance top playtest the full version of beta v5.0 last night, with my good friend John Nofsinger.  We only had the chance to play one game, but it went really well.  The new system flows more smoothly, is more streamlined, is more interactive, and ultimately, more fun.

And then I went and lost my keys.

That doesn't seem like a big deal, except that it's all on my flash drive on my key ring.  :-(  But as soon as I get that back, and tweak a few cards (you always find some things weird about some cards after you play them), then I'll get the new rules set posted for playtesting.  And then, the possibility of publication...

No comments:

Post a Comment