Friday, July 13, 2007

More Playtesting and More Playtesters!

I've been getting quite a few playtester signups of late, and that's very exciting.  I've also been getting a lot of feedback from testers, and doing some myself.  The results I'm getting back are that this new system is pretty solid.  There've already been a few good suggestions made.  We won't make any official changes or announcements until more testing is done, though.

Last night, I was playing the game with a friend, and we played with some actual constructed decks.  I had been worried that the game would play great with random cards, but that with some pre-constructed decks, the balance would shake out.  For example, I was worried that if someone made a deck of high-point verses, and verses that pull blessings, it would be unstoppable.  Well, I made a deck like that, and I got stomped!  I just couldn't get the high-point cards out effectively enough.  It seems that, at this stage, a balanced deck is the way to go.

Anyway, let me know how things go for your games!

No comments:

Post a Comment