Thursday, September 13, 2007

Scripture Plug-in for Firefox

This is one of those things that falls into the category of "Too Cool For Words".

But I'll still write about it!

Over at Moregoodfoundation.org, there was a blog posting about a plug-in for Mozilla Firefox that lists the LDS.org scripture search in your dropdown of search engines.  When I first heard of that, I was ecstatic!  I access lds.org to do scriptures searches a lot.  As an LDS blogger, I'm constantly looking up references, and I'm always there when I'm doing research for verse cards.  But it was always so tedious.  I'd launch the browser, go to LDS.org, go to the scriptures, go to the search, type in the search, etc...

Now, I just jump up to the corner of my browser, drop down the menu, type in my search and I'm good to go!

The Moregood Foundation is pretty cool, too.  It's a site and organization dedicated to making more good things about the church available on the 'net.

MRKH

No comments:

Post a Comment