Monday, May 30, 2016

Verse Database: The Fifth Commandment

Verse Database: The Fifth Commandment
ID: PRO-SM-006 BSC SM2014 Learning

Verse:  OT, Exodus 20:12

Text: “Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land”

Verse Rule:
Sacrifice Cost: 1
Markers: Life, Law
Icons: S     L

I usually quote this one at my kids. Most of the time, one of my sons is getting ornery at me, and talking back, and I’ll say, “Honour thy father and thy mother...” then I pause and get more menacing... “That thy days may be LONG in the land the Lord thy God giveth thee.”

It usually doesn’t work, but I think it’s funny.

Combos, tips:
Rulings:
Errata:

Seeker’s Quest! It’s the most fun you can have with your scriptures! To get the game, and get in on the fun, go to https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/seeker-s-quest-scripture-mastery-set



share

Mark has a lifelong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormon Church). Mark also has other sites and blogs, including MarkHansenMusic.com and his Dutch Oven blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment