Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mailer to the List

I just sent this out to the email list (the yahoogroups to the left):

Hello, everyone!

I'm starting to get caught up on maintaining this mailing list, and I'm very excited to get moving forward on the game. I've decided that I'm going to enter the game in a design contest held annually at a Salt Lake City game convention every January. I'm excited to press forward with that.

To that end, I need some help:

First of all: I would very much like to hear back from anyone on this group who has played the game, especially in its most recent form (version 8.1). Unfortunately, because of spam, I had to shut down the discussion option in this group, but I would encourage you to join the chapterandversgametalk discussion
yahoogroup. You can find it at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chapterandversegametalk/

If you don't want to join that group, you can privately email me your reaction to the game at mrkhmusic@yahoo.com

Please take some time to try v 8.1 and to let me know how it goes. The more feedback I get, the better I will be able to get the game ready for the contest. Entry deadlines are the end of October, even though the presentation of the games and the selection of the winner won't happen until January.

Second of all, if there are any graphic designers in this group, I would sure love to talk to you about helping to prepare the game for the contest, and eventually for publication. I would be open to negotiating a split of any of the sales with anyone who was interested.

Thanks to all of you. It has sure been encouraging to see so many people express an interest in the game!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment