Friday, August 16, 2013

Open letter: I Need Your Feedback!


Hello, fellow LDS gamerz!

I'm very excited, and I have been for the last three months or so.  I've been reworking the rules, the cards, the game, all with the intent of submitting it to publishers.  As I've dealt with publishers in the past, I've realized the power of praise and endorsements. Good, kind words from the right people can make a huge difference in their decisions.

So...

If you have ever had the chance to play a game of Chapter and Verse, I would love to have you write a paragraph or two saying why you liked it and what you learned from it, and to email that to me, at mrkhmusic@yahoo.com, so that I can include it in the submission.  Alternatively, you can post it in the comments below.

If you haven't had a chance yet to play, let me invite you to download the cards and the rules (in the nav bar to the left) and give it a try.  Then, post me your comments.

In all fairness, if you have any complaints or suggestions for improvement, please send those to me as well.

Chapter and Verse is a very unique kind of LDS game, and so publishers might now "get" quite how it all works and how popular it could be.  Your words could be the assurance they need to know that it is viable and exciting!

Thanks!


share

Mark has a lifelong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (the Mormon Church). Mark also has other sites and blogs, including MarkHansenMusic.com and his Dutch Oven blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment